Monday 9 March 2015

From my Orkut Account

Dated: Mid of 2008
Name: M.Karthik(Pronounce it as Cartik)
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I Want To Say Something About Me......
First Things in My Life......
1. First Partner:My Brother...
2. First School Friends:Suresh,JustinFrancis......
3. First Favourite Teacher(in childhood): KalaiSelvi(Science II standard)
4. First Friends in Girls(in Childhood): Laxmi, Lilly.......
5. First Lover(Infactuation): oh....Sorry Its My Password....
6. My First Tour: Ooty(6 years after My Birth)
7. First Movie Which Impressed Me: Baatcha
8. My First Bicycle: Hercules MTB...
9. Days Never Return:
1. Unforgetable Moment:
Jan 27 2007
STATE Essay Competion- Venue:Presidency school,Egmore - Ps:Namakkal
        2. Evening Hindi Class With my Friends. Group Studies at Hindi Ji's House Week Before The "Prachar Sabha Exams".....................
        3. 10 th Standard:CR Mam's English Class...... Remake stories Of I , II World Wars & Many Other Historical Events-"During the Revision Class Two week Before Board Exam"......Archanais from Ramani mam & Ajitha Mam....
        4.Virus(Hari,ExperiBharane,Viji,Ajaz) Vs AntiVirusGames...........  
        5. Fun with My Friend (Raju,Nagu)School days.............
College Beginning:
                          Data Under Process...........It will be Release Soon
Short Time Goal:
               To Get a Bike......
      To Complete My BE......
Long Time Goal:
               Chennai DON                      
               Crown Of India...


Above Furnished Informations are True to my knowledge........................
                                                        Yours,
                                                     (c)@RT!K                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment